Status Shift: PRN
Schedule: As needed
Location: Jersey Shore Hospital - 1020 Thompson Street - Jersey Shore, PA 17740
Under the supervision of the Director of Pharmacy, the Relief Pharmacist is responsible for organizing, directing, coordinating, implementing the activitiesof pharmacy services in the absence of the Director
- In the absence of the director, directs the delivery of pharmacy service based upon needs of patients consistent with other health disciplines and demands of the medical staff.
- In the absence of the director, bears responsibility for acquisition, safe storage, distribution and recording of all controlled substances throughout the hospital.
- In the absence of the director, provides direction and guidance to staff within the department for implementation of optimum standards of pharmacy practice.
- Experience Prior pharmacy experience required. Hospital experience preferred.
- Education & Training Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Pharmacy.
- Licensure, Certification & Registration A licensed pharmacist in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
For consideration please contact:
Jersey Shore Hospital
1020 Thompson Street
Jersey Shore, PA 17740
570-398-3105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org